Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter Thursday

So I know there's no such thing as Easter Thursday but I think you'll all understand what I mean.

To-Do List:
1. send poster abstract to International Workshop on Non-Linear Dynamics in Excitable Media
2. reserve hotel room for above
3. pay doctor's bill
4. submit reimbursement claim for doctor's bill
5. submit reimbursement claim for DPG 2007
6. run lots and lots of simulations (start by debugging code... argh)
7. upload pictures from camera to computer
8. post to my blog
9. keep looking for an apartment (i've got an appointment at 6pm)
10. smile :D

9.5 out of 10 so far. Have I missed anything? Perhaps. But I'll take comfort in what I've done so far. And I'll enjoy the nice weather we're having. God bless Spring. Hope this flat I'm about to see is the one. Been apartment hunting for over a month now and it's getting old. *sigh* :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

9.5 as in you've accomplished most everything on that list?
How's the apartment hunt? Did that nice place downtown not work out?