Thursday, June 21, 2007

Late night at the movies

It's 1:17am and I just got home from seeing Knocked Up. I'd been wanting to see it for a while and I'm happy I finally got the chance. I won't rehash the plot which I guess makes this less of a review and more of a personal take on it. Regardless, here are some of my reactions in stream of consciousness style.

Scary life decisions. Taking responsibility. Being angry. Being honest. Being yourself. Facing up to yourself. Being supportive. Being there for someone else when they need you. Get a good gynecologist. Don't do drugs. Laugh. Do have sex. Wear a condom. Sacrifice. Be beautiful. Ask for advice even if you don't follow it. And when you get to the big scary life decisions, go with your heart.

Oh, and if you haven't already, go see Knocked Up. I entertained the audience with my bursts of laughter. :)

1 comment:

Corinne said...

I like your review, and I understand it now ;).